ASK THE MUSHER Vol 4: Bjørnar, Kjetil and Robert

Here we'll stuff all those things we want to keep for later reading. Like the "Ask the musher"-series.

Suggestions for topics to be moved here are welcome!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: ASK THE MUSHER VOL.4 Bjørnar, Kjetil and Robert. THE ANSWERS

Postby dilli » Wed May 07, 2008 7:37 am

Thank you for answering our questions Robert, Kjetil , Bjornar !!!! .. and thank you (((Alphashe and Eskil )))) for making this blissful TN morning coffee moment at chilly Dilliville possible! :D

Heia Team Norway! Live Long and Prosper! 8-) :lol: 8-)

ps .. somebody give Langbein (the dog :lol: ) a sloppy kiss from me*
We've got treats
dilli

Postby klmobile » Tue May 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Thanks Team Norway!
I haven't had a lot of time lately to post here and don't know if anyone has mention this so here goes.
In Lance's banquet speech or in a post race interview he mentioned Robert and how much he learned from him and his dog care by just watching him.
He said something like he had only talked with him a few times but needed to thank him for all he had learned by just watching him race.
Anyway I thought that spoke a lot about how team Norway has influenced the race the last several years!
I hope you guys keep coming.
Thanks again!
kevin
Don't Buy Cheap work Boots!!
klmobile

Postby Heidi » Tue May 13, 2008 5:42 pm

klmobile wrote:In Lance's banquet speech or in a post race interview he mentioned Robert and how much he learned from him and his dog care by just watching him.
He said something like he had only talked with him a few times but needed to thank him for all he had learned by just watching him race.
Anyway I thought that spoke a lot about how team Norway has influenced the race the last several years!

Hi Kevin! :D

I wouldn't doubt that Robert has made an impact on just about all of the mushers. That was a classy thing for Lance to say. :)
Heidi

Previous

Return to Archive