Rumor or Reality? - Iditarod Reality Series

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Rumor or Reality? - Iditarod Reality Series

Postby CynCyn37 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:45 pm

I can't wait!!! Deadliest Catch is one of my favs, but I bet it will be replaced by my NEW FAV!!!! Mushing!!!!!
CynCyn37

Skype ID: CynCyn37

Postby Heidi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:15 pm

CynCyn37 wrote:I can't wait!!! Deadliest Catch is one of my favs, but I bet it will be replaced by my NEW FAV!!!! Mushing!!!!!

I wonder what it's going to be called????

Some of those reality shows have some crazy titles. :(
Heidi

Postby MotorWerk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 am

I'm really not sure about this. I hope they don't turn this thing into a circus.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Postby tanglefoot » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:41 am

be soooo cool seeing rick, we cant get sat here, my folks do so will see if they can record it, not sure when it comes on if at all in the uk tho.
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby eluciq_kennels » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 am

I believe that Rachel and Joe will have their own special...not affiliated with the Original Production "REALITY" show...well that is our understanding...hmmm...

As for the other mushers they are following...well I will let this thread speculate who those folks are...some are professional and some are NOT...hee :twisted:
eluciq_kennels

Postby CynCyn37 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Oh PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL!!!!
CynCyn37

Skype ID: CynCyn37

Postby Moose » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Such an evil, knowing smile, Tiff! :D Will you (and the kids?) be out on the trail?
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby Heidi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:47 pm

eluciq_kennels wrote:some are professional and some are NOT...hee

Hmmm. Guess I need to go through the list of rookie mushers and see if I can't come up with anything.
Heidi

Postby eluciq_kennels » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:52 pm

hmmm...maybe some more clues...

2 are professional...one male & one female
2 are rookies
1 is from another country
1 was a rookie last year
and apparently more...

we do know that many were interviewed for side stories...hmmm.

moose...
nope we are not going to any other villages...we were hoping to go to Unalakleet(since we lived their for 4 years and have friends), but the finances will not allow us to make that trip...and if we were rich we were going to hop over to Elim(as we lived their too for 6 years), but that is obviously not going to happen either...BUT we will be under the burled Arch to tackle Rick with lotso' hugs & kisses.
Last edited by eluciq_kennels on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
eluciq_kennels

Postby Di* » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 am

Just read that Martin is participating reluctantly, I think he is feeling the strain of a kid in college and another one just about there :lol: ....he thinks the purse should increase with the added demand of "giving" away trail secrets..

""Four-time winner Martin Buser, who holds the record for the fastest Iditarod, said he is participating reluctantly. The Big Lake musher will be giving up much valuable information, including secret resting places. He said the sacrifice would be more palatable with significantly larger prizes.""
Di*

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk