Live Feed?!?!?

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Live Feed?!?!?

Postby fladogfan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:21 pm

RATS! I've missed all the start, still catching up dogs from being sick. Oh well, I'll watch the video when II gets it posted. But I'll miss the chatter with y'all.

Has MarionOhio been heard from? Any pics of her?
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby dilli » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:43 pm

If Iditabuds are gathered elsewhere .. someone please hand me a map or steer me to the right trail .. am operating on about 10 hours sleep in last 7 days, so am a bit lost, especially with funky sial up behavior today

Group howl

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOWOOOOOWOOOO

Incoming brownies .. get 'em before they disappear 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We've got treats
dilli

Postby Di* » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Night UKFan! Sleep tight....

:) Dilli, I don't think there is much going on anywhere..Tangles was working all day & the norge's are sleeping now too! I was gonna check at the BSSD chat but couldn't figure how to get on there....

Maybe nows the time to catch some shuteye before the real race begins! :lol: Forgot to mention that last night I was on the forum right before going to bed reading all of the happy Mith stories and I dreamed I met Lance! :lol: :lol: It was so REAL! Pretty funny, guess those Mith stories are pretty powerful!
Di*

Postby Heidi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:46 pm

I just got off the phone with Mith and she says "Hiiii!" and wants you all to know she is doing just fine. :)

We miss ya Mith!!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} :D :D :D
Heidi

Postby tanglefoot » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 pm

hi gang just a quick one...cnt belive what happened to mith! thats terrible glad she ok boo.

we got sneeky and managed to see the first few muhsers, no sound tho as at work, and got to see dee dee, lance jeff, KIM! and a few others ems was stoked to see dee dee and was whoooppping for her! boo, need more info on kims team hahaha, trying to keep the fans back here updated as much as possible, well back to work and sneeking about its 1am here and we are still working as got a hen party in!.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztired out!

hhhoooooowwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby Breeze » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Is there an Alice's Restaurant on 4th Street in Anchorage? where you walk right in? Around the back, just a half mile from the railroad track? Where you can get anything you want?

Mith , you have an Arlo Guthrie opportunity, here, Maybe Hobo Jim will produce it with you?

(((((( Mith))))))))) I'm sorry for the big bag of downers today but there are other adventures to love on and live . Go there, get some, and fly with the Eagles.

Turkeys are a dime a dozen and they seem to be reproducing faster than their faulty DNA warrants.

Breeze
Breeze

Postby Heidi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Breeze wrote:Turkeys are a dime a dozen and they seem to be reproducing faster than their faulty DNA warrants.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heidi

Postby boo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Well, it looks like it is nice a cloudy up in Willow now....a pretty good breeze....perfect for the start. Sunshine and all that adrenaline with the dogs is brutal....esp. if they have dark coats. Helicopters buzzing....less than two minutes to the restart...
boo
boo

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk