Live Feed?!?!?

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Live Feed?!?!?

Postby Another UK Fan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:43 pm

night night Motor
Another UK Fan

Postby Di* » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Another UK Fan wrote:Joe Runyon's comments on 'disabilities' - even if he doesn't know what happened to Mith, his attitude is very positive. There is hope. Frozen, your words are an inspiration. And we're sharing Mith's baptism.

Hi UK was wondering where you heard/read Joe's comments? Was it on the live coverage or something?
Di*

Postby Heidi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm

I appreciate what you said Frozen :) and thanks tilstede. :)

Well one thing I do know is that if anyone is strong enough to take on anything it's Mith. It's much harder to make an impact once she's back home in Minnesota. But of course it's completely up to her.
Heidi

Postby tilstede » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Yes, she sure will do what's best for her ... and we will support her, no matter what she choose :-)
tilstede

Postby SuldalsXpressen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:51 pm

*yawn* I'm turning in too. Good night, y'all :D

Motorwerk: Heia den som vinner, buksa full av kvinner.

Heia den som taper, buksa full av aper.

Eskil
Mmmmmm...... Unalakleet... DO'H!!!
SuldalsXpressen

Postby Di* » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Sweet dreams of Sigrid you two! :lol: :lol:
Di*

Postby Another UK Fan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:08 pm

night night Eskil

Di* wrote:Sweet dreams of Sigrid you two! :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Di - the comments were on the live feed. Thought of you when watching the handlers - remember we vaguely offered to handle for Tangles if and when?! :o :lol:
Another UK Fan

Postby dilli » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm back. LOL .. what a nightmare dial up dance i've been having :lol:

I tried to access the chat and couldn't find a log in and no one was awake anymore when I finally made it to the Hurdal chat. Comedy of errors.

I hope everyone on DSL had a lovely race start experience .. I'll be able to download and see it on archived footage later on. The feed i managed to get on II disconnected constantly, audio and video was very choppy .. so I gave up dealing with it.

Am hoping the other Iditabuds who are in AK .. in addition to the kids, John and Mith .. are having a great time wherever they all are right now.

A special thanks, hug and brownies to (((((((((((Frozen)))))))))))))) You're a priceless gem.

((((((((Group Iditabuddy hug)))))))))))) Best wishes, happy trails to the mushers, dawgs, their families, friends, supporters, the many volunteers, staff and all the fans who love this Great Race across the Last Frontier ..
abundant blessings .. all for one and one for all
:D
Last edited by dilli on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We've got treats
dilli

Postby Di* » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Another UK Fan wrote:
Di - the comments were on the live feed. Thought of you when watching the handlers - remember we vaguely offered to handle for Tangles if and when?! :o :lol:

Yea, that would be so awesome to handle for the big race & jolly Tangles!!!! Although I don't think I could last doing it all day, pretty darn tiring and hard work! Wonder how MarinOhio is fairing, wasn't she going to handle for the start or something?
Di*

Postby Another UK Fan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Good for her! Will be great to hear all about it straight from the handler's mouth (ouch! - I'm tired...).

It's late here, so i'm off to sleep too now. See you all tomorrow.
Another UK Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk