How to find.....

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

How to find.....

Postby crazeehorse » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Can someone direct me to (new?) site for stats?.....list of entries, and where will current standings be located?
Ive been looking thru sites and cant find a list of entrants.

I havent been here in a few weeks, Im sure the info Im seeking is buried in a thread if someone can show me the way.
thanks...........
Dont mess with Mother Nature.
crazeehorse

Re: How to find.....

Postby MotorWerk » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:23 am

http://www.iditarod.com/race/race/currentstandings.html

It might be that you'll have to add your email address to get in.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Postby crazeehorse » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:11 am

Thanks MW....I saw that but thought it was part of "insider" bruha stuff.

Being as Im not an...'insider' I was fretting whether they would share...the stats.
Dont mess with Mother Nature.
crazeehorse

Postby sc-race-fan » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 am

tilstede also posted the web address for the "tracking stuff", but it is also located as a link from the "official site".
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Return to Mushing Talk