good morning

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: good morning

Postby Frozen Chosen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:36 am

Morning all from Teller, 60 miles WEST of the Burled arch i am! Wind is at the north 10 mph and is 8 above F. still dark here, they had that spring forward thing on the clock over the weekend, which throws some of us off. I will be at the Finish Line early this afternoon!
Whaz zup...
Frozen Chosen

Postby tanglefoot » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 am

frozen you are here again at last ..teller...hmm indeed the frozen north! 10 miles outta kotzebue am i right?
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby tanglefoot » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 am

FC can you shed any light on the trail breaker family tree for us..any tales? over in the trail breaker thread,,, the family tree is growing but we got a few blanks to fill in....can you help? you'll see what i mean when you get there ahahah
tanglefoot

Postby Frozen Chosen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am

Sorry Tangles, yes i've been out here in the wilderness of western Ak! Having a blast, catching up with friends/family and just enjoying the scenery. I'll post a pic or two in a bit. I'll check out the family tree deal after I post my story.
Whaz zup...
Frozen Chosen

Postby tilstede » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Good morning!
tilstede

Postby tanglefoot » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 pm

yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn morning all........cant keep eyes open abck to bed for 1/2 i think..haha
tanglefoot

Postby fladogfan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:17 am

Good Morning from Florida. It's 7:15am and still DARK outside :( some clouds, light is just begining to show to the east,, temp at 60F, another beautiful day here. :D off to check more threads. ;)
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby sc-race-fan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 am

Morning from North Carolina, It's 30 outside with the dreaded "pink in morning, sailors take warning" sunrise skies. Coffee hot and the the babies are all just fed...
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby Biggie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:02 am

Good Morning from WI. The dawns with a temp of 21 degrees and sunny skies. This getting up in the dark and leaving for work in the dark is not right this time of year. I see the race tightened up after I went to bed last night. Looks to be an interesting conclusion coming up. I'll try to keep up today but, work has its demands to be met. Need to catch up on my reading.
Biggie :geek:
Biggie

Postby tanglefoot » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:12 am

morning mr B
tanglefoot

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk