Cripple Checkpoint #1

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Cripple Checkpoint #1

Postby Vero » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYcqlEZ ... Page1.html

It`s a line in there that goes: " For God sakes, turn around!" Let`s hope Paul Gebardt doesn`t get any more crazy ideas! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it Lance who said he had problems with his legs..? Listen to the song in the (linked above) and you will find several links to the race, at least in my mind there are some: " It`s hard to love a man whos legs are bent and paralyzed..." :D
Here`s another one: (I am sure it`s sung by Lance and Jeff about Kjetils sudden appearance and departure while they`re chewing on the left overs) " He`s leaving now, I just heard the slamming of the door..." :lol:
Vero

Postby aren » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 am

According to the ITC stats, all teams are now out of Cripple. I guess the volunteers will clean up the place in a few days.
Cripple will again vanish from the maps until march 2010 when it will rise again.... maybe as Spirit hill in a newborn glory :lol: :lol: ;)
aren

BSSD team, you rock !!
aren

Postby Moose » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:02 pm

RIP, Cripple, until next time.
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby mamamia » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:05 pm

:)
mamamia