POT LUCK PARTY IN THE BREAKERS BAR AND GRILL

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: POT LUCK PARTY IN THE BREAKERS BAR AND GRILL

Postby mamamia » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 pm

I want one of those hot dogs! I'm a sucker for a good hotdog. Chili and coleslaw on mine.
mamamia

Postby oldman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Whew Finally made it!!
“If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.”
oldman

Postby frizzell66 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Comin' right up, mamma.

Have to hit the kitchen to get the slaw if you want it hot off the stove!

Not allowed to bring it into the main room - too many people complain of the stink - :{
frizzell66

Postby sc-race-fan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Cole slaw... I know you are a southerner :lol: :lol: That's COLD cole slaw, not heated!!! canv tell you are not a southerner!!
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby mamamia » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 pm

I got two pots of chili. They've been on the stove all day. Firehouse style for you adventurous types (and the Texans ;). And child safe for those who want to save some taste buds for the blueberry pie.
mamamia

Postby mamamia » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 pm

sc-race-fan wrote:Cole slaw... I know you are a southerner :lol: :lol: That's COLD cole slaw, not heated!!! canv tell you are not a southerner!!

Hee Hee SC, I wasn't going to say anything
mamamia

Postby frizzell66 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 pm

I have both types of slaw - never thought to try cold slaw on the dogs - gonna have to each another one now!

And I'll take a bowl of the mild chili please - want to be able to taste everything else tonight!

John
frizzell66

Postby fladogfan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 pm

OKOK besides the strawberry shortcakes with sweetened heavy whipped cream, I'll share my Girl Scout cookies...mint chocolate thins yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my favorite :D
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby MelanieGouldFanBrian » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is here. Sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, stuffed green olives, bacon, triple cheese, pepperoni, whatever stuffing stuff your little heart desires!
You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you're lucky you're not."
Dr. Seuss
MelanieGouldFanBrian

Postby JeanieB » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Cool Buds! Can't wait for a piece of that Blueberry Pie. My absolute favorite.

Hot off the Horne grill, we have Virginia sustainable beef shish kabobs - with shitake mushrooms, sweet onions, red peppers, zucchini, and red potatoes! Still smoking - right off the grill.
:D :D
"When women reach a certain age, they begin to collect dogs. This is known as "Many - Paws""
JeanieB

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk