pls let me know where the leaders are, Gps down

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

pls let me know where the leaders are, Gps down

Postby da_ugg » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:22 am

My gps is down again. Could someone pls give me an update as to where the leaders are.

4 would be enough.

Thanks
da_ugg

Re: pls let me know where the leaders are, Gps down

Postby MotorWerk » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:24 am

I have the same problem...
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Postby aren » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:26 am

Look like they are still in Shaktoolik. No movement on the GPS.
aren

BSSD team, you rock !!
aren

Postby mithious » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:44 am

I don't think they will stay for long...they have great trail conditions and weather for this leg of the race....plus they always start cuting rest on the coast...White Mountain is not too far with an 8 mandatory :D :D :D :D :D I think they will rest a short time and head for Koyuk soon :D :D :D
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby tanglefoot » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 am

mith you watching the bssd unk stearable cam? great shots of martin doing his dog chores!
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby mithious » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:49 am

No tangles :( I can't figure out what I am doing wrong...something...forsure...by next year though I will have it up and running :D :D :D
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby sc-race-fan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:58 am

Mith, bring up the Steerable cam thread, then scroll down so the pic will center on your screen then let it load. On dial up it might take a little bit...quite a few seconds. I notice when I try to scroll after it loads, it has trouble resetting. Wow this is great... :D
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Return to Mushing Talk