Good night!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Good night!

Postby fladogfan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:54 am

AUK what are you having for lunch? :D

Mith is that snow storm heading your way? Thanks for the invite.
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby mithious » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:33 am

fladogfan wrote:AUK what are you having for lunch? :D

Mith is that snow storm heading your way? Thanks for the invite.

Snow storm? Here? IDK...been checking AK weather not mine :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been snowing for weeks here anyway ;) Was a balmy -10 here last night I believe. Ice on the INSIDE of bathroom window.

Anytime FDF, or anyone that is in the area as long as I am here. Trying to move closer to my family, as I need so much more help now, but no go of it, so far....housing, non-existent :? So here for now.

Hope everyone has/had a good nights sleep :D :D :D
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby mira » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Good night, I'm turning in. Thought I should start to guesstimate the finish soon, but haven't had time. I think it might be late on the 14th or early 15th? Oh well, we have enough other stuff to calculate.
mira

Postby fladogfan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Heading back to bed, today was not a good health day for me. Hoping better tomorrow, but if better will be gone from 7am to 7pm. Love being able to come here to read all the news.
Thanks to our number crushers.

Frozen, looking forward to more chapters in your Tales of Old.
fladogfan

Postby Happy2BeHere » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 pm

fladogfan wrote:Heading back to bed, today was not a good health day for me. Hoping better tomorrow, but if better will be gone from 7am to 7pm. Love being able to come here to read all the news.
Thanks to our number crushers.

Frozen, looking forward to more chapters in your Tales of Old.

...sorry to hear you're in well, Fla!

Agree- many thanks to the "crushers" - should we create a tribute like we have previously for the "breakers"? :D :lol: :?

Speaking of tales - remember 2004 or thereabouts - I think it was Sorlie's first win - when the wind blew the comms down and we all F5ed our keyboards til they broke? :P I figured as old as I've grown with all y'all I was "qualified" to tell a tale :lol:
Happy2BeHere

Postby Heidi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 pm

FDF, hope you feel better tomorrow!!

Happy, you're more than qualified to tell a tale! I'm glad to see you back around these here parts. A little late but that's okay, you made it!! ;) :D
Heidi

Postby Heidi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Was waiting on Mira but it's way late and I need to catch some Zzzzzzz's! Night. MIRAAAAA?!?!?! :lol:
Heidi

Postby fladogfan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Good night and thanks to all who keep the home fires burning.
fladogfan

Postby mira » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Heidi wrote:Was waiting on Mira but it's way late and I need to catch some Zzzzzzz's! Night. MIRAAAAA?!?!?! :lol:

Sorry to let you down yesterday! Had to get those kids in the kindergarden and then I wasn't able to get a parking lot at the tram so I had to drive all the way in (Tuesday beeing the day with most traffic jam.. although it wasn't too bad)... But it took some time before I got to my computer..
mira

Postby fladogfan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 am

mira wrote:
Heidi wrote:Was waiting on Mira but it's way late and I need to catch some Zzzzzzz's! Night. MIRAAAAA?!?!?! :lol:

Sorry to let you down yesterday! Had to get those kids in the kindergarden and then I wasn't able to get a parking lot at the tram so I had to drive all the way in (Tuesday beeing the day with most traffic jam.. although it wasn't too bad)... But it took some time before I got to my computer..

ug That doesn't sound like fun. Here you ae trying to be a good citizen and not enough parking :(
fladogfan

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk