Good morning!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Good morning!

Postby fladogfan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 am

SPIDERS!!!! no, no spiders moosie can not stand spiders!
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby mithious » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 am

I brought my flame thrower my daughter in the Air Force gave me, Moose and I are all good to go, it's a super duper one ;) :lol: :D
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby fladogfan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fladogfan

Postby tanglefoot » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:32 am

morning morning!

i think we have ourselves a dog race!!!!!

:) Tx
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby fladogfan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 am

Morning back atcha tangles.

Stupid daylight savings time
fladogfan

Postby JeanieB » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 am

Good morning, All! Mitch must be FEEDING 5 hour energy!
"When women reach a certain age, they begin to collect dogs. This is known as "Many - Paws""
JeanieB

Postby sc-race-fan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:50 am

Morning all, here in snowy North Carolina! With the temps in the 70's two days ago, it's not sticking to the roads, but lots (1 inch or 2!!) of SOFT stuff in the yard!
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby runaway_sibe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:57 am

Good morning all! Reporting from the place were we all are criminals, rapers and drug lords! LOL!

I don't have time to check the race, but since I noted that my all time favorite Lance Mackey is not running, I kinda start loosing the emotion and interest for the race. Somebody knows what happened to him? And specially and most important, is he ok? Is he sick again?
I'm worried :cry:
"A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog"
runaway_sibe

Postby flowerpower » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 am

Morning Gaby. Lance is having trouble with his hands still. He has something called Raynaud's disease which makes it hard for him to care for the dogs in the cold weather. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/raynauds-disease/basics/definition/con-20022916

But you should check out his brother Jason! Looks and sounds a lot like Lance and is running a number of Lance's dogs. :D
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby Gatekeeper » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:11 am

Morning, all! Daylight Savings, ugh. Not so nice the first few mornings, but I will enjoy the extended evening sun. Gotta get some coffee in me, where'd I put that mug...
Gatekeeper

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk