Where are all the Iditabuddies? Wake uuuuup!!!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Where are all the Iditabuddies? Wake uuuuup!!!

Postby tanglefoot » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 am

hi gang, i was there but couldnt chat ,..just watched the finish at work in between serving folks breakfast...i think they coudl tell somethig important was going on as i was like lance after 20 red bulls. leaping about the place at break neck speed,. coffee....go! need more toast...chef...quick! hahaha the boss left as lance passed the no ROW ( no right of way) and plugged the puter into the pub sound system..awesome...some of the customers asked what was going on and got really into it too, the boss came back ealry and even he got involved!! i was almost in tears of joy and proudness when lance came over the line...seeeing him stop out of nome and thanks all the dogs personaly was just beautiful...wow! so i was her, i was up and down during the night checking the stats and then hopping back to bed...insider worked fine in the pub and ems managed to get it up stairs in the house too watching it live...just so awesome.............go lance go
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby Di* » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 am

That is great T maybe the boss will put up a TV like Fladog suggested!!
Di*

Postby Deerskin and Anja » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:16 am

i stayed up as long as i could-forget when i finally hung it up- prolly about an hour before lance got in...waaa! got up this morning to see the kids off the school, and it was *just* before jeff came in....and even though i was here at the computer, i missed it!!!Image
Deerskin and Anja
my service dog
Deerskin and Anja

Postby tanglefoot » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:19 am

sorry about the typing errors.. my eyes arnt working...ems has sent me back upstairs as the pub and resturant are quiet as the horse racing got cancelled and so all the diners canceled too...
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk