Jeff Schultz Fund raiser for his son

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Jeff Schultz Fund raiser for his son

Postby dashdel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:41 am

Comment
177 likes

jeffschultzphoto10 Days ago we posted the information about this unique one-of-a-kind piece of artwork. Less than 45 of the 125 limited edition prints remain unsold! This first-time ever collaboration by Official Iditarod Artist Jon VanZyle and myself, Official Iditarod Photographer is an effort to help raise funds for our two families expenses during our son Ben’s recovery process from a traumatic brain injury. Jon VanZyle has added his talents of painting to one of my photographs of Mitch Seavey mushing in the Alaska Range near Rainy Pass during the Iditarod to create this one-of-a-kind piece of art on metal. In a limited edition of 125, hand-signed and numbered by both artists, the 18” x 12” artwork is printed on metal with a high-gloss surface and is ready to hang. Since the posting we have sold over 80 prints !! THANK YOU. There are less than 45 prints left. The artwork is Printed locally in Alaska on metal by our friends at Bennett Images who discounted their normal fees for this special printing.
Read more and order yours today via the link in my bio.
mpignalberiWhere do I find ur bio, Jeff?

jeffschultzphoto@mpignalberi hi! If you click on my name here on Instagram it will take you to my bio where you will see the link! Thanks!
jacquelyn415
maverick_the_wonderdogGot one ordered
dashdel

Re: Jeff Schultz Fund raiser for his son

Postby fladogfan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Thank you dashdel for letting the forum know about this wonderful artwork.

I found more info here:
https://www.schultzphoto.com/store/vanzyle-schultz-art/

Here is some of the info, of course there is more on the above site.

REACHING A GOAL”

18” x 12” limited edition art on metal reproduction. A combined effort of Jon VanZyle and Jeff Schultz

TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME !! Official Iditarod Artist Jon Van Zyle and Official iditarod Photographer Jeff Schultz combine their talents in one image to help in the care of Jeffs’ son, Ben Schultz, who was severely injured in a 100 foot fall as an Anchorage fireman with a traumatic brain injury. Jon VanZyle has added his talents of painting to one of Jeff’s photographs of Mitch Seavey mushing in the Alaska Range near Rainy Pass during the Iditarod to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art.

In a limited edition of 125, hand-signed and numbered by both artists, the 18” x 12” artwork is printed on metal with a high-gloss surface and is ready to hang.

100% of all the profits from this artwork will go towards the support of Ben Schultz families’ expenses during Ben’s recovery process.

$195 plus $26 priority, insured shipping in the USA only

(sorry no international orders). Orders will begin shipping the second week of October, 2017. Cutoff for ordering is December 31, 2017. Allow up to 3 weeks for production and shipping
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Return to Mushing Talk