Hobo Jim Concert in Iowa January 20

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Hobo Jim Concert in Iowa January 20

Postby emwcee » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Guess what! Hobo Jim is going to be giving a concert in Decorah, Iowa, on January 20, and I'm planning on going. Yeah, it's a six-hour drive for me - but it's Hobo Jim!!! It will be at Chase the Adventure Hunt and Gun Club. https://www.chasetheadventure.com/ This is the same place that hosts the bald eagle cam that many of us enjoy. I'm going to be staying in the lodge at the club. Any Iditabuds up for an adventure? Please come join me. Let me know if you plan to come. It could be a mini-Iditabud gathering!
emwcee

Re: Hobo Jim Concert in Iowa January 20

Postby fladogfan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:33 pm

EM! how wonderful, you will have a great time.
I hope some of the 'buds near by join you, always fun when Iditabuds get together.
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Return to Mushing Talk