YQ Start party

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: YQ Start party

Postby emwcee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:21 am

Sounds good. I'll be watching and in the chatroom if anyone wants to stop by.
emwcee

Postby mira » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 am

I just have to get those not-that-small into bed and to sleep (SO is skiing this weekend, usually takes some time when I'm alone), but I will join as soon as I can. Cleaning up can be done later or tomorrow or something.
mira

Postby JeanieB » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Fun! Good group of Buds at Chat this afternoon, and a lot of helping each other find a good feed of the Quest start. I noticed we got anxious and frustrated at times, but not that kind of 'us and them' anger I hear a lot at the start of that other 1000 mile race.
"When women reach a certain age, they begin to collect dogs. This is known as "Many - Paws""
JeanieB

Postby fladogfan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Start party is over but chat room is still open. ;)

chat/
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk