Banquet live stream!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Banquet live stream!

Postby sugarriver » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Thanks so much, Elsietee! Have been much too busy to keep up this year and you have made things so easily catch-upable! (I'm pretty sure that is a legitimate word! :lol: )
How do you tell the difference between a plumber and a chemist? Ask them to pronounce unionized. -
sugarriver

Postby Heidi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Thank you, Elsietee! I feel like we're slowly getting to the finish, but sometimes slow is better - it just really makes you appreciate this race and all it takes to finish it! :D :D
Heidi

Postby elsietee » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Sorry - I was out of town for a couple of weeks (visiting family in Europe), and am only just getting over the jet-lag/getting everything back to normal.

I'm aware I haven't finished transcribing the awards and will endeavour to get them done at some point (no promises as to when :) ).
elsietee AT ponyhill DOT org
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA
elsietee

Postby fladogfan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:39 am

Congratulations on the trip and getting to visit family!!!

We appreciate all you have already done for us.

Haven't checked ITC site lately, maybe they have made the video of the banquet available to all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk