Trackersnaps

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Trackersnaps

Postby mira » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 pm

not sure, but thought we could have a topic for tracker snapshots..

EI-Kaltag.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mira

Re: Trackersnaps

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Capture1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby mira » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Jessie and Joar resting on trail, kaltag is at mile 652

rest_before_kaltag.png
mira

Postby mira » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 pm

One overview and one close up, Kaltag is just outside flowerpowers snap
mira

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:18 pm

There we go! I was having trouble trying to figure out where/how to save a screen capture, plus it's a bit of a hassle to open a photo editor, save it, then go back and upload (I freely admit, I'm not that tech savvy). What worked for me was to use the snipping tool, then I can save it directly from there on my desktop, and upload it. I used to use the snip all the time at work when there was a pdf file that I wanted to include in my reports. There I could just pasted it directly into my document, but it works pretty well here, too. :D :D
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby txbennett » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Great Mira!!! :!: :!: :!: Thanks a bunch!
txbennett

Postby mira » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:28 pm

flowerpower wrote:There we go! I was having trouble trying to figure out where/how to save a screen capture, plus it's a bit of a hassle to open a photo editor, save it, then go back and upload (I freely admit, I'm not that tech savvy). What worked for me was to use the snipping tool, then I can save it directly from there on my desktop, and upload it. I used to use the snip all the time at work when there was a pdf file that I wanted to include in my reports. There I could just pasted it directly into my document, but it works pretty well here, too. :D :D

yes, great! :D
mira

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Capture2.PNG
Ins and Outs from EI
flowerpower

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Capture3.PNG
flowerpower

Postby ikh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:02 am

Skjermbilde på 2019-03-10 09-01-18.png
Inger Karin in Oslo, Norway
ikh

Next

Return to Mushing Talk