We Want Your Ideas About Patch project

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: We Want Your Ideas About Patch project

Postby Another UK Fan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Wait a minute now! Yes, we're all getting older, but with age comes wisdom..... while we may not be able to come up with answers to the issues presented here right now, given a little time, after the busyness of Christmas, we may be able to come up with an idea, an approach, that will give new life to our wonderful forum.

I am repeatedly told that more and more youngsters reject facebook and for a variety of reasons. Soooo . . . maybe that's what we've got going for us: we are not facebook. Just saying! Maybe social media can be used as a signpost to the forum, maybe the new ITC CEO would be interested in promoting such a signal. Who knows. There's probably a lot to think about there and they may not be good ideas ultimately, but if we start to warm up the wisdom pot who knows what quirkily amazing thing we might create?

So that's worn me out already :lol: And I'll probably not check in again for some time . . . just my thoughts.
Another UK Fan

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk