2020 patch reminder

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

2020 patch reminder

Postby sugarriver » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Remember, before everybody disperses for the year:

Check in to the 2020 patch sticky at the top of this section of board topics. Get your patch order in soon if you haven't already. Please order in the order thread, not in this one. They will be shipping soon - hopefully - before everything gets shut down. :shock:

Here's the final mock-up:
2020final.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How do you tell the difference between a plumber and a chemist? Ask them to pronounce unionized. -
sugarriver

Re: 2020 patch reminder

Postby flowerpower » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:36 am

patch.jpg
There are still plenty of patches left! Remember, we are finishing up the patch project and next year will likely be the last. If we don't get enough orders, this could be the final one! Don't miss out, if you've enjoyed the forum all these many years, please consider ordering one to remember it by!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby JerseyGirl » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:24 am

Hello Iditabuddies!
Thanks to everyone who helped bring this year’s patch into being! Mine arrived, and I am thrilled to add them to the collection. Stay safe out there, stay well, and stay in touch!
JerseyGirl
New Jersey always in my heart, transplanted to Cordova, Tennessee
JerseyGirl

Location: New Jersey in my heart, Tennessee with our grandchildren

Postby mira » Mon May 18, 2020 5:40 am

My patch arrived today! Looks great as always.

Posted on 17th of April, so it used exactly one month. That is snail mail :lol:
mira

Postby fladogfan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:50 pm

I'm leaving this as a sticky at least for a while, I like looking at it.
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Return to Mushing Talk