Load Out 2020

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Load Out 2020

Postby sc-race-fan » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:38 pm

I agree, but no matter. Back home after dropping off triplets, and I will play the song on my computer. Iditarod is not over till I hear it in my head!
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby Breeze » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:19 pm

tanglefoot wrote:Kind of an anticlimax this year really.

Matty, my brother from another mother, Master Tangled Short Pants River David Christopher was the entire climax of the Iditarod for some of us who are not even You or Ems. He's now all of 11 days old and already I'll bet Ems is looking at him wondering how the heck she ever did that.
Breeze

Postby tanglefoot » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Aww breeze xxx

Yes two weeks old today, already been training with the dogs and slept through it all lol
He is not sleeping at night, so poor Ems is tired, he will sleep in his cot during the day but at night he only wants to sleep on Ems. Oh and he is developing his set of lungs!!! Lol but we are learning what is hungry, want a cuddle and poopy nappy cries are lol, but like zoya and her different woo’s for fill my water bowl, erm you in my spot on the sofa, i want to go out for the loo, i demand bonio now and you have forgotten to give me my tablet and it is now 1 minute past 9pm lol xxx
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby fladogfan » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:47 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You translate dog very well tangles, baby human should be a breeze to understand.
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby flowerpower » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just another puppy! :lol: :lol:
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk