Annoying/loss of sponsorship

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Annoying/loss of sponsorship

Postby RAIMIS2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:57 am

Since the Dodge dealer won't be permitted, by the parent company, to sponsor the race going forward, I tried to find an email address. Not too easy.but I found this:

https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice ... lPage.html

I just checked "customer assistance", since there wasn't a "Public Relations" option. (I suppose one could find where the PETA idiots directed their campaign and send there).
Filled out the form and wrote:

"We are in the market for two new vehicles this year. As a result of your company caving in to distorted claims of PETA extremists and banning a dealership from sponsoring the Iditarod (which it has done for many years), I can delete Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat vehicles from our list of vehicles under consideration."

(That said, I'd still love to win that Dodge truck in the raffle! :) )
RAIMIS2

Re: Annoying/loss of sponsorship

Postby fladogfan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 am

Thank you RAMIS2, I have filled out the form and will let you know if and when I receive a reply.

;) In the mean time, good luck with the raffle ;)
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Re: Annoying/loss of sponsorship

Postby RAIMIS2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 am

Hopefully the people who run/market Iditarod will score some new sponsors. Lots of companies out there, there have to be some mutually beneficial matches.
RAIMIS2

Return to Mushing Talk