Forum Questions Answered

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Forum Questions Answered

Postby mira » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 am

Not a forum question really, but the answer are tomorrow I think at the musher's banquet:

http://iditarod.com/resources/calendar/
mira

Postby Crystal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:02 am

OH ok sorry I asked I was focusing on the *questions answered * but thanks for the answer :) wont happen again 8-)
Crystal

Postby Moose » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 am

No problem, Crystal. Feel free to ask questions about a particular race in the race thread--there should be threads for most of the races, though they'll sink as they become less active. And always feel free to start a thread of your own on any topic that might not already be covered or might not be so readily accessible. :D
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby Breeze » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Lighting up this topic once more for anyone who needs help.

This IS the place to ask for help, and to read what others have asked in the past, and how they have been answered.

There are a wide range of us here, with vastly differing capabilities, both in equipment and expertise, so please, if you need assistance, don't be shy about asking for help. Someone will know what you are asking about, and be able to respond. Doesn't matter if its your newest computer or mobile device, or your aged dial-up desktop, SOMEONE HERE CAN HELP.

Please, ask. You don't need to suffer in silence.

Breeze
Breeze

Postby Crystal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 am

Thank you you are all the best :D :) :)
Crystal

Postby Rod » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:35 pm

I cannot get the live restart. Had it once but lost connection and can't reconnect.
Everything else okay. Can't connect to "Iditarod.com".
Rod

Postby fladogfan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi Rod, Welcome. Everyone is having trouble. We are in chat and elsietee sees it off and on. Here is link to chat.

chat

Come in chat someone there can give you a link to radio
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby Rod » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 pm

My GPS page does not update. Timer clock changes and counts down but no change of positions.
The last post time for mushers shows over 6 hours. Anyone else having the same problem?
I refresh the browser and that doesn't help.
Rod

Postby Moose » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Sadly, there appear to be lots of glitches in the new tracker system, Rod. A refresh has worked for some, but not everyone and not every time. Perhaps Mira or Mamamia or another of our geeky friends will come along with some suggestions. I'll send them a quick PM to let them know you're here and looking for some help.
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby mira » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Hmm.. . not sure, but the tracker needs javascript to work and cookies. Make sure you haven't answered no to cookies.

javascript is quite common, so it should work unless you've done something weird. What versions of OS and browser are you using? For instance, windows 7 and ie7
mira

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk