Patches to give away

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Patches to give away

Postby Karyn » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:14 pm

Dear Iditafriends,

I've been immersed in lots of crazy stuff and missed out on sharing time with you all. I'm downsizing (to try to live in a van mostly... and most of the time I'm across the bay in Kachemak Bay, so I don't have room for much anyway). I have a signed copy of Jeff Schultz's ICONS OF THE IDITAROD photo book and several years of Iditabuds patches (at least 2010, 2015, 2017, and more). Happy to send them to one of you who would like to give them a home.

Karyn (used to be Durham_NC)
Karyn (Naturalist Guide in Tutka Bay, AK)
Karyn

Re: Patches to give away

Postby sc-race-fan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:09 am

I would be happy to provide them a home, and move them on to deserving members of our forum. I will PM you my mailing address. As I am scheduled to be at the Start of the race next March, hopefully I can meet you then. We know what downsizing is like! Brent
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Re: Patches to give away

Postby braider » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:11 pm

Downsizing... who, what, how?
braider

Location: Bemidji, Minnesota - the first city on the Mississippi River

Return to Mushing Talk