Ordering a patch from prior years

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Ordering a patch from prior years

Postby sc-race-fan » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:46 am

The patch picture post does not contain last years patch. (Kinda looks like Florida). I sure enjoyed wearing my patch vest in Anchorage and got comments regarding it.
IMG_1895 (1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby Moose » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:41 pm

I have a few extra. Will try to find them.
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby flowerpower » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:12 am

I am still the keeper of the patches, if anyone would like one let me know! :D :D
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:25 pm

How much for a complete set... including Larry!???
Peace,Love and SnowDogsGo...
ThisSpaceForRent

Postby libby the lab » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:25 pm

Flower (candy) has all the patches and she is vacationing in FL now. You might message her.
Cindy, Anna Banana and Link-de
RIP Libby and Hank

http://www.dockdogs.com
http://www.chaseawayk9cancer.org
libby the lab

Postby flowerpower » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:45 pm

I don't know the answer to how much for a complete set? I'm only the shipping clerk! It's up to the mods to determine, but I can do a whole set, including Larry, I think. But I won't be home until the end of the month, so they probably wouldn't go out until April. :(
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:27 am

flowerpower wrote:I don't know the answer to how much for a complete set? I'm only the shipping clerk! It's up to the mods to determine, but I can do a whole set, including Larry, I think. But I won't be home until the end of the month, so they probably wouldn't go out until April. :(

Just let me know when you know...

PM me if you need to!
Thanks
ThisSpaceForRent

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:31 pm

ThisSpaceForRent wrote:
flowerpower wrote:I don't know the answer to how much for a complete set? I'm only the shipping clerk! It's up to the mods to determine, but I can do a whole set, including Larry, I think. But I won't be home until the end of the month, so they probably wouldn't go out until April. :(

Just let me know when you know...

PM me if you need to!
Thanks

Let me know when it gets figured out...I would like a whole set...others may too.

thanks for all your work on this project.

daniel
ThisSpaceForRent

Postby flowerpower » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:24 am

The mods are still trying to decide how decide what to do with patch money we already have, so you can get a patch for FREE! I have all years available, some are more sparse than others. If you would like a set or need a few to complete your collection, please let me know! Hubs is about to consign them to living in the shed! :? :cry:
flowerpower

Postby flowerpower » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:21 am

Remember we have patches from all years available. Because we have stopped production and I am just storing them, they are now available for FREE! Hit me up, dawgs! :lol: :lol:
flowerpower

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk