PARTY IN CHAT SUN 3/16 @ 4AT, 5PT, 6MT, 7CT, 8ET, 12GB, 1NO

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: PARTY IN CHAT SUN 3/16 @ 4AT, 5PT, 6MT, 7CT, 8ET, 12GB, 1NO

Postby Heidi » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 am

Yes, didn't it go well Di? People chatted for over 3 hours! :D

Thank you all for coming and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. And I'm so glad John and Mia could make it too. That was a wonderful surprise!!! And Eskil too - paying $23/hour to chat with us? :shock: I feel so special!!! :D Eskil, I hope you enjoy your time in SF.

We missed the ones who couldn't make it, but hope to see everyone at the awards.

Thanks again, everybody, for such a great time! :D :D :D
Heidi

Postby aren » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:39 am

Hey, are you saying that eskil joined in after I left. :o :o Why didn't anyone tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

guess the party must have continued for a while after 6pm AK time, thats when I left. Would have loved to stay on, but had work today and still is short on sleep after the late nights around last weekend.

Really looking forward to the awards party ;) :D :D
aren

BSSD team, you rock !!
aren

Postby tanglefoot » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 am

hi guys..how did the party go...isnt there a red lanter one wednesday for the rest who couldnt make it? haha

glad you guys hosted the SECOND bssd iditabuddy banquet! well done guys.. seconds year of the party...roll on next year...we were 'on the trail' so couldnt attend... hope to see some folks wednesday if anyones about..is that stil on?
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby fladogfan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Think so tangles, don't remember time tho. Missed you last night, but we partied on anyway. :lol: :lol:
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk