My blog

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

My blog

Postby emwcee » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 am

My blog is fairly ecclectic. But most of my recents posts have been about the Iditarod, naturally. I'd love to have my Idita-buddies take a look and maybe even leave a comment, to show my friends I'm not the only one obsessed with the race. You can comment anonymously if you don't have a blogger account. Here's the link to the Iditarod posts on my blog:

http://marciasmusingsonline.blogspot.co ... l/Iditarod

And while you're there, take a look at my latest riddle. I've even managed to stump my riddle expert friend, although I've given her a hint, so she may get it before too long. If you want to try to solve it, click here for the direct link:

http://marciasmusingsonline.blogspot.co ... tters.html

As usual, the link to my complete blog is listed in my signature. Next I'll be posting pictures of spring in Nebraska (what a contrast to dog mushing) and directions for making Swiss Easter eggs.
emwcee

Re: My blog

Postby glengarrian » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:32 am

I've been a couple times emwcee. It's really nice. The rest of you should go)
glengarrian

Postby Moose » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:06 pm

It is really nice, emwcee. Is the 41 one-cent stamps guess the right one? (Not my guess; it belongs to someone else.) :D
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby emwcee » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Yes, congratulations, sugarriver on correctly guessing my riddle. Good job! Stop by from time to time. I post a new riddle every week, unless the current one hasn't been guessed yet.
emwcee

Return to Mushing Talk