More to Come Keep Checking Back In!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: More to Come Keep Checking Back!

Postby Di* » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey All!
Glad to see some of you are checking back in, things may be slower but we're still kick'in here! :D
Nows your chance team Norway Fans, don't forget to post some questions in the Kjetil and Bjornar "Ask the Musher" thread. :) !
Di*

Re: More to Come Keep Checking Back In!

Postby dilli » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:03 am

(((iditabuddies)))
Checking in fast .. snowing lightly here today. :shock: Cold too.

Mith update .. hahahaha .. she changed her computer password again and either mistyped it or forgot it .. she hasn't been able to access her computer programs ever since :o. She and Spirit are doing ok. They send love, hugs and slobber smooches to the Iditabuddy family.

I've been quickly reading the forum when I can .. am paying the price of my long winter hibernation trying to whittle down a mountain of ignored chores and projects. Thanks everyone for posting news, photos and info! Wishing everyone good health, joy and abundant blessings!

*incoming brownies with ice cream * :lol:
We've got treats
dilli

Postby Di* » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:34 pm

Oh my goodness Dilli, it started snowing here too! Couldn't you have sent it another way?! :( Guess it is back to hibernation mode for me...all my nice green grass is being covered in white :roll:

:) Mith!!! So sorry about the lost password, frustrating!!! Glad to hear you are doing well...
Di*

Postby fladogfan » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Thanks dilli for the news about Mith. She's been on my mind, wondering why we haven't heard from her. Computers are real nice until something like this happens, then it's NOT!

We miss you Mith, hope you are soon on-line again.
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby Breeze » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Makes me want to catch a plane outta here and go "restore" or f/disk Mith's computer for her.

Bold words, but it is tons easier to do for someone else, than for one's self. I've done it a few times and have literally been drenched in cold sweat every time. I'm still here, so I guess I did OK.

Calling "angels" near St Cloud, just a little favor to ask... :ugeek:

Breeze
Breeze

Postby MotorWerk » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:37 pm

I've got a terrible memory so I never use a password on my computer. Besides, I'm the only one using it so I don't really see the point.

OI MITH!!! (maybe she'll hear if I yell loud as hell?) Hope you get this sorted out soon.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk