HELLO FROM THE LONG LOST MITH

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

HELLO FROM THE LONG LOST MITH

Postby mithious » Thu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Goodness, life sure has gotten in the way of internet fun lately :shock: :roll: I haven't read what you all have been talking about, hope everyone is having a great spring/summer :D Sure have missed being here with ALL of you!!!!! :shock: I was having Iditabuddy withdrawal.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Accidently locked myself out of my puter, thanks to Dilli, I was able to regain access.....switched my password too early in the morning trying to keep Jr. off the thing and must've misspelled something..... :roll: :oops: couldn't for the life of me remember what I had done so I ended up locking myself AND Jr. out..... :oops: :roll: :oops: I blame the gremlins :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Dilli told me how to access the admin feature so I could change the password from the blue page.....thank goodness, and thanks Dilli :D :D :D

Not much new here, lots and lots of rain and thunder.....can't wait for a few clear days in a row, or we will be rowing out of here.....LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to touch base and say Hi to the family :D :D :D Promise not to lock myself out again :oops: :oops: :oops: Happy Spring and love you all!!!!!!

By the way Motor....got your surprise :shock: :D :shock: and boy was I surprised....even saved the paqckage cause it said "from Norway" :D I know, silly things girls do, huh? I will pm you tomorrow or saturday at the latest......gosh dear, thanks sooooo much :D :D :D !!!!!!!

MISS YOU ALL
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Re: HELLO FROM THE LONG LOST MITH

Postby MotorWerk » Fri May 30, 2008 12:12 am

You are back!!! :D :D :D

Splendid!

I'm at work now, we'll talk more later.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Postby tanglefoot » Fri May 30, 2008 4:37 am

hey mith, great to see you back on was wondering where you had got to. gotta love those mith smilies, big cuddles for spirit hee hee, lolly is flirting asking if hes ok?

tangles x
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Postby sugarriver » Fri May 30, 2008 8:51 am

Glad you're back in business, Mith. We missed your presence here. You were here so much when I "joined" and I always looked forward to your posts and updates from the "front". These are for you and Spirit . . . :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hooray!!
How do you tell the difference between a plumber and a chemist? Ask them to pronounce unionized. -
sugarriver

Postby flowerpower » Fri May 30, 2008 11:05 am

Welcome back Mith! I've missed the emoticons!! :D :lol: :o ;)
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby fladogfan » Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm

HOORAY !!!! MITH'S BACK !!! :D :D :D We sure have missed your input here Dear Mith, so glad you had Dilli to get you fixed up.

She not only cook and bakes, Dilli also gets puters to work. YIPPEE FOR DILLI !!! :D :D :D
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby Moose » Fri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Good to see ya, Mith! It's been too long, w a y too long. 8-)
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby SuldalsXpressen » Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 am

Hi, Mith! Good to see your emoticons :D

Luv, Eskil
Mmmmmm...... Unalakleet... DO'H!!!
SuldalsXpressen

Postby mithious » Sat May 31, 2008 10:10 am

Hi everyone.... :D :D :D It's soooo good to "see" all of you, have missed you bunches!!!!! We are going to pick out some flowers today for the front porch.....I love sittting outside and watching the birds and smelling the flowers....my summer fun :D :D :D

One of my kids sent me their old laptop...a huge but usable one...they do gaming and upgraded and knew I desperately wanted one......what a surprise that was, so I can sit outside and be on-line at the same time...quite an unusual experience for me :shock: :shock: :shock:

So how many days till Iditarod? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So glad to have this forum!!!!!! John and the kids ROCK!!!!!!

I see we are about the same temps as Anc here in Minnesota.....that is a bit unusual also!!!!

Well, gotta run for now, Spirit says Hi and sends slobbery kisses to everyone too....he's loving our daily walks now that the weather is warmer.... :D :D :D
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby Di* » Sat May 31, 2008 11:22 am

Hi Mith :D
I'm enjoying the sunshine between clouds here today, lots of outside work to do but just wanted to send a holler your way! I've gotta go buy some flowers too, one of my tomato plants froze last week :roll: so guess I gotta replace that too! So great that Dilli got you back online! Talk to ya later ;) :)
Di*

Next

Return to Mushing Talk