Yurts & Shirts?

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Yurts & Shirts?

Postby eluciq_kennels » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Aren...
Your shirt went postal today...but I am sorry to say it did not go out at the same time as a HUGE check to the IRS...thankfully we only had to write one of those...bummer for you! :lol:

Thanks for your support!

tiff
eluciq kennels
eluciq_kennels

Re: Yurts & Shirts?

Postby MotorWerk » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:23 am

I am now a proud owner of a "work hard. play harder" tee. It fits perfectly and arrived just in time for the start of the tee season. Whether I'm at work, doing some casual shopping or just chilling out in the park I can now go forth and spread the word.

I really appreciate your hand written note. It makes the purchase much more special and personal. Thank you very much.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk