Let it Snow!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Let it Snow!

Postby Moose » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 pm

I read somewhere today that the trio coming out of Forty Mile (Guimond, Ledgwidge and Boivin) were being led out by snowmobile because new fallen snow had obliterated the trail. Two headed out but returned because there was no trail, so the volunteer at the checkpoint was shutting down and leading them out.
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby flowerpower » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:13 pm

I heard a rumor that they found nothing but some ketchup smears......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby Moose » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby mithious » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:20 pm

flowerpower wrote:I heard a rumor that they found nothing but some ketchup smears......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLM"hat" O...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MOOSE :shock: Leave those markers alone...ROFL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TSFR, DON'T give Moose any more ketchup!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.
Henry D Thoreau
Happiness depends more on the internal frame of a person's mind than on the externals in the world.
George Washington
mithious

Skype ID: laurie.brown9

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:41 pm

flowerpower wrote:I heard a rumor that they found nothing but some ketchup smears.........

Thats funny... :D :D :D ,

tsfr
Peace,Love and SnowDogsGo...
ThisSpaceForRent

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk