Welcome Ems!

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Welcome Ems!

Postby mrwolfesmum » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:48 am

Well at the moment little Mr Tangles is just yelling instructions from computer control (The spare bedroom) like how's the pizza? Can you flick the Kettle etc? So if I don't cook and clean and make coffee and do the washing (We don't iron, the tumble dryer does it!!!!) then it won't get done!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be fair to my lovely Tangles though, before Iditarod started he was looking after me really well, and he is still training my team so I can run the race next weekend!!!!!! I have been training them b4 I busted my knee. No the accident hasn't undone all the good of the treatment I've had!! Phew!!! ;) ;)
The other day though after all my e-bay shopping the poor postie brought in a huge sack of parcels for me- 13 in total and it's not even my birthday!!!!
Aren't I sooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!! Long trousers here though, they aren't hardy enough to wear shorts all year!!!
So no Tangles isn't running around for me, but he still training my team..... he's so great!! xxx
mrwolfesmum

Re: Welcome Ems!

Postby tanglefoot » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:01 am

its not true any of it, its all lies i tell you lies! hahaha well apart from training ems's team thats true,,,they hopefully gonna win for her! my team wont so well i dont think as having a hard time trying to get sassy to CONCENTRATE at the moment, some runs shes lightening fast and really good on turns, other runs might as well be running a team of cats! hahahahaha or them chuiahuas! hee hee
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Previous

Return to Mushing Talk