Martin Buser Audio/Video 04/27/09 Des Moines, IA

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Martin Buser Audio/Video 04/27/09 Des Moines, IA

Postby emwcee » Mon May 04, 2009 12:51 pm

For all you Marin Buser fans: Here it is: Audio and Video of Martin's lecture/power point he gave to a group of fans in Des Moines, IA, on April 27, 2009.

First of all, here is the archived link to his blog entry about the event:

http://www.buserdog.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

Second, here is the audio of the event. His talk was nearly two hours long, so be prepared. If you wish to download it, you can right click on the flower-like icon on the right and "save target as" or "save link as."

Podcast

Videos will follow in a very long post.

MOD EDIT: VIDEOS POSTED WITH MARTIN'S PERMISSION.
emwcee

Re: Martin Buser Audio/Video 04/27/09 Des Moines, IA

Postby emwcee » Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Here are the videos of the event. They are available in YouTube at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 3C45D79011

I will also embed all the videos here. Enjoy!

emwcee

Postby Di* » Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 am

:shock: Wow Marcia that must have been a lot of work! Excellent job and thanks for posting that for all the Martin fans who couldn't be there in person...Enjoy everyone! :D :D
Di*

Postby flowerpower » Tue May 05, 2009 10:39 am

Wow, that kept me up til after midnight! But I loved every second of it! Thank you Em, for posting it, it was almost as good as being there! :D :D :D
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby Heidi » Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 am

Thanks so much for going to all this work emwcee!! :D

I know it must have been a pain to break the footage into 11 videos (due to the 10-minute limit on YouTube), but in one way it's nice having them like this - I can work my way through them as I have time and it's easy to remember where I left off.

Again, thanks Em! :D
Heidi

Postby emwcee » Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 am

Yes, I agree, it's nice to have them in 10-minute segments, so we can watch a bit at a time. Actually, my husband divided them all into segments for me, and all I had to do was upload them to my YouTube channel. It took nearly all weekend to upload them. We really need to get a better DSL connection, especially since my husband is becoming quite a YouTube celebrity. I tease him about his fan mail. (I've shared this before, but here is his channel, for those who are interested in model railroading: http://www.youtube.com/user/thebige61)
emwcee

Postby emwcee » Wed May 06, 2009 9:37 am

Oh yes, I wanted to add that I do have Martin's permission to post the videos. :D
emwcee

Postby BB Backer » Fri May 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Marcia,
What an awesome job!!! I felt like I was right there. I learned so much, and it really reiterated what a great guy Martin is. No wonder he is sought after for his motivational presentations. He's very knowledgeable, personable, and has a quick wit. You can tell he absolutely loves what he does. I was also impressed with how he adapted his presentation to the group at hand. I could have listened to him for 4 more hours. I savored every minute of it. :D :D His wife Kathy wasn't there, was she? It would have been interesting to talk to her too.

Again thank you so much for sharing this with the rest of your Iditabuddies. The sound quality and visuals were terrific. You even managed to keep the fussing baby from overpowering the presentation. (When I visited Happy Trails I took video, but the pesky planes overhead really made a mess out of my audio.) Kudos to you and your husband. I know it was a ton of work, but take heart in the fact that it was truly appreciated. :D :D :D

Go Team Buser!!!
When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
BB Backer

Postby emwcee » Sun May 10, 2009 10:05 am

So glad you liked the video, BBB. Yes, it really does confirm why we are such big fans. He is truly an amazing person. No, Kathy wasn't there. Hopefully someday I can meet her too.
emwcee

Postby Heidi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 am

just bumping back up...(as up as it will go)... :lol:
Heidi

Return to Follow That Musher!