Will Rick Swenson win again in the 2000's?

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Will Rick Swenson win again in the 2000's?

Postby cat » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Rick said on an interview for KTUU that Medred had made a jab about his weight; maybe he lost some to get back at ol' Craig.

Frozen Chosen, I remember you wove a story on the Top Ten thread about Rick beating out Anderson for top ten.... may prove to be prophetic!
cat
(formerly ns on cabela's)
cat

Postby dashdel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:05 am

How can anyone be suprized? Just look at his record?. And having a few down years does NOT mean he is out of contention.
dashdel

Postby Frozen Chosen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whaz zup...
Frozen Chosen

Postby mnfan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:46 pm

Rick said he wanted to have one more good clean race. I think he's having it this year. GO RICK!!!!!!!!!! Hi dashdel, still waiting for the pictures :D
mnfan

Postby dashdel » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:25 am

Hi Mnfan... I was wondering where you were?? Hi to all up there in global warming land.... :D :D :D
The problem with those pics is that they were taken with a 3D camera that no-one makes anymore so I have been looking for someone that can make copies. And scanning them really does not do them justice. I have one other option that I am looking into soo you never can tell...
So you say Rick is hanging it up after this race??? :?: :?: I always wondered why Andy never wanted to pursue his dads lust for mushing. Maybe he will some day..... Good to hear from you. I still have your email and will let you know what I come up with.... dashdel
dashdel

Postby mnfan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 am

No........I didn't say Rick was hanging it up after this year. What HE said when interviewed last year and asked if he thought he could win it again he said "Oh I don't know, I just wish I could have one more good clean race." so that's what I'm saying.........looks like he is having a good clean race. Now what to make of that statement only "the man" knows!!!!!!!! Oh we're out here, just silent and holding our breath!! Nancy left for Mexico today and that's a bummer right when the race is so exciting. GO RICK!!!!!!!!
mnfan

Postby dashdel » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:11 am

:D :D :D Yea I figured I get a rise out of you on that one.. Yes Rick is doing well. :P :P :P Hope he gets in the top 5 then next year build on this and go for a 2009 win.....
Kathy and I just had lunch and she told me to tell y'all "hi". She works with me here..

Well at least she (Nancy)is in a warm place. :D :D :D . Nice here today got in the low 30's last weekend brrrrr.. (Global warming and all :D )
should be back in the 70's today... :) You have a wonderful day... Chat laters dashdel
dashdel

Postby dashdel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Maybe lance could tie him.
dashdel

Postby dashdel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:39 am

bump....
dashdel

Previous

Return to Follow That Musher!