pat moon and trent herbst

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

pat moon and trent herbst

Postby tanglefoot » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 am

pat moon, until this past few weeks i hadnt heard of him, but the last few days having seen a few insider videos and read the odd bit about him, im inspired. hes suffering from cancer, is running to teach the kids at his wifes school through the idita-project and i have yet to see him without a huge smile on his face and a happy attitude.

im really impressed.

i believe hes run one of ed and tasha stielstras team out of natures kennel with trent herbst. the man with the longest beard in iditarod??? someone needs to go back through and collect photos of hsi beard growing along with the trail over the years haha. another great musher whos always smiling and although has run at the back of the pack for a few years is always up beat and happy to be right there.

have a great run guys!!!! wishing you both well
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Return to Follow That Musher!