Ken Anderson

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Ken Anderson

Postby Skip95 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Way to go Ken!!!! Congrats to Martin as well for running a phenomenal race...wow...44 seconds is quite a finish. Looks like Ken ran a faster time from Safety to Nome than everyone except Martin...even faster than Ramey and Lance!..WOW!!!...I knew the boy had speed, but WOW, that's REALLY fast.....

Awesome race WCK!

E
Skip95

Postby jsk » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 am

This pic came from the WCK site. Ken finishing with HAAKON on left and BAHDRA on right! Haakon has snow and ice on his mug. :D
jsk

Postby Skip95 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am

That's a really great pic JSK. Thanks for filling in the gap with the dogs' names. Way to go Haakon! Might be future star in the making eh? :) Man am I pumped for those Hobo/Kinga pups! Wonder if Ramey would ever consider doing a breeding deal with Ken and Gwen...would be nice to get some of his speed too. Know WCK's dogs are known for their laid back demeanor and tending more towards the speedy hound type, but I'm continually awed by the sheer speed of Ramey and Cim...they can really fly.

E
Skip95

Postby Skip95 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 am

Anybody know if Ken is considering jumping into the All Alaska Sweeps?

E
Skip95

Previous

Return to Follow That Musher!