Hank Debruin

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Hank Debruin

Postby jplife » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm

k
SAM_0095.JPG
:D
Had agreat visit, after following his races for 4 years :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jplife

Re: Hank Debruin

Postby Moose » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:52 am

Well, come on. Give us a little more. Let's hear about the visit, the dogs. . . you know what we want! Oh, any more pics, too? :D
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby fladogfan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 am

So cool JP! that you got to meet them. I never realized the year is on the belt buckles. Makes sense and .....
What moose said.....more-more-more....please ;)
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby jplife » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, we were staying about 2hours away from Hank,so we planed a visit ahead of time.My daughter and I made a day trip,time flew by.When we arrive, we were met by Hanks kids,very shy at first not to sure of us guys from Alberta.We took a tour of his Kennels,which I like to call the dog barn.It was very hot at 35 degrees C.Hank had big fans going on through the barn.Very well ran kennel,with 3 dogs to each of their own space.Very clean,time frame for the dogs to go out and play,but not to long in the heat.Then We went up to the house sat around the big table in their log house.Tanya and Hank were alwesome host for couple of crazy fans they never met before.We had lunch, share stories and relize time was gone, road trip had to be back that night.I was so excited to be there I felt that it was out of place to take a lot of pic's. so I will post a few more and then I have some video clips of the barn.I will put up later.All I can say is these people are down to earth,and it is all about the dogs. :D
SAM_0099.JPG
SAM_0092.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jplife

Return to Follow That Musher!