Ed Iten

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Ed Iten

Postby rugger » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

GO ED!!!!
You are a perennial contender who doesn't necessarily enjoy the limelight, but you deserve it. Get them pups hustlin' Sea ice ain't far now!!! :D :D
rugger

Re: Ed Iten

Postby MelanieGouldFanBrian » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Someday Ed is gonna win this thing! :D :D I just feel it! He's always in my top ten, but I'd love to see him in that #1 spot!

Brian
You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you're lucky you're not."
Dr. Seuss
MelanieGouldFanBrian

Postby Heidi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 pm

MelanieGouldFanBrian wrote:Someday Ed is gonna win this thing! :D :D I just feel it! He's always in my top ten, but I'd love to see him in that #1 spot!

Well Brian, it's a year later and we're into the 2009 race and I haven't lost hope! :D

GO ED GO!!!
Heidi

Postby rugger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Lot of race yet!!! Ed is still going to be in there. fresh snow will play in his team's favor. Other teams may be faster, but doesn't mean they are the best team on the trail.
rugger

Postby rugger » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 am

Ok, I know I mentioned something about Ed not having the fastest team, but 1 hr and 31 min between McGrath and Takotna???? 11.87 mph!!! :o :D Is that a misprint or correct? GO TEAM ITEN
rugger

Return to Follow That Musher!