Martin Buser

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Martin Buser

Postby BB Backer » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Di*
Love the photo!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ! I think you should repost it every time we start a new page. ;)
Aren't you dieing to know what Martin's role is on the campaign trail? It doesn't sound like he is giving speeches. I guess he must charm potential voters and flash those dimples. :lol: :lol:

Go Team Buser!!!
When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
BB Backer

Postby Moose » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm

I gotta admit, Di, he is a cutie! ;)
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby Di* » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 pm

BB Backer wrote:Di*
Love the photo!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ! I think you should repost it every time we start a new page. ;)

;) :lol: Ha, there's a thought BB! I like your thinking! Maybe it should be my avatar?! :lol:

Moose wrote:I have to admit, Di, he is a cutie ;)

8-) Glad to have you aboard Moose! :lol: :lol:

BBBacker wrote:Aren't you dieing to know what Martin's role is on the campaign trail? It doesn't sound like he is giving speeches. I guess he must charm potential voters and flash those dimples.

Works for me BB! Sounded like he was just along for a quick ride though, as he has to be back in AK tomorrow for that open house dealie.

Mr. Palin is going to be at a rally tomorrow & too bad Martin wasn't with him as I would have had a chance to see him cause I'll be in that town tomorrow!(hubby is running a race there)
What a bummer-rotten timing! :roll:
Di*

Postby Moose » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Here's a great story, especially for you, Di. Let your imagination run wild as you visualize the team's enthusiasm and Martin's sled-handling skills! :D :D
http://www.adn.com/anchorage/story/560731.html
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby Di* » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 pm

:lol: 8-) Excellent Moose! :D
Di*

Postby emwcee » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Di, thanks for the picture. I also have Martin smiling at me, every day, since I have the "For the Love of Dogs" DVD case(autographed) on my wall, along with the other Iditarod things I've started collecting.

I read on his blog about the campaigning. Sarah was campaigning in Omaha on October 5, and I was just sick thinking that Martin might have been with her and I missed him. But then I figured out that his little campaigning trip was later.
emwcee

Postby Di* » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 am

emwcee wrote: I was just sick thinking that Martin might have been with her and I missed him. But then I figured out that his little campaigning trip was later.

:lol: Pretty funny that we were all thinking those kinda things Em!

Wonder if Martin has any political aspirations himself? Makes one wonder......
Di*

Postby emwcee » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:03 am

Di* wrote:Wonder if Martin has any political aspirations himself? Makes one wonder......

Oh, wouldn't that be awesome! We could all campaign for him (with him?) But, unfortunately, there is that little rule that you have to be born in the USA to be President.
emwcee

Postby MelanieGouldFanBrian » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Yes, but he COULD be Governor of Alaska!
Like The Terminator in California.
Brian
You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you're lucky you're not."
Dr. Seuss
MelanieGouldFanBrian

Postby Di* » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:38 am

:D "Mayor Martin" has a nice ring to it as well! Gotta start somewhere!

Are ya listening Martin? ;) :lol:
Di*

PreviousNext

Return to Follow That Musher!