Martin Buser

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Martin Buser

Postby Di* » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 am

Here is a great video of a talk Martin gave just this past September 2011! I noticed the crowd was a bit slow on the take for a lot of his jokes :roll: :lol: But I got a lot of laughs out of it! Thanks Martin, you are always a champion in my book! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWzj6CC99E0
Dogs...What they lack in manners, they make up for in Sincerity!
Di*

Postby Di* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 am

So refreshing to see Martin atop the leader board once again!!! 8-) :D
You can see the positive energy oozing from his radiant smile & energetic dogs! Been a long wait but really hope he can pull off a win this year. Regardless, he has once again contributed to this great race in an innovative & history making way!
Way to go Martin!!
Di*

Postby RAIMIS2 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:37 am

A little sad to log in and see him back to 12th (especially since I had him for 3rd in my top 10!). He gave it a good effort and tried something different.
RAIMIS2

Postby fladogfan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 am

If the weather had been better, I think he would still be in contention. It really wore on his team on the Yukon.
Good try Martin!
Wonder who or how many will try this ploy in coming Iditarods?
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby RAIMIS2 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:42 pm

I wonder what's up..He left Elim about 2-1/2 hours before Ulsom, who didn't go particularly fast to White Mountain, and Martin isn't in yet.
RAIMIS2

Postby Di* » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 am

:D YaY Martin!! Glad to hear this from his website,

Jan 2, 2017
Martin will be part of the Class of 2017 Inductees to the Alaska Sports Hall of Fame. Noted accomplishments are his 31 consecutive Iditarod finishes, his 4 Iditarod championships and 5 Leonhard Seppala Awards for outstanding dog care. The Hall of Fame award came as quite a surprise. He was out training dogs in a remote area and on his way home his cell phone started to ping with messages of congratulations. He is honored for the recognition and feels so fortunate to be able to spend his days with his incredbile 4 legged friends.
Di*

Previous

Return to Follow That Musher!