Brent Sass

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Brent Sass

Postby brightspot » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:14 am

Go Brent! Yukon Quest Champion. His best dog, Silver (RIP)! He had a medal named after him. https://wildandfreealaska.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brightspot

Re: Brent Sass

Postby fladogfan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:54 am

brightspot,
Yes, Brent is another favorite and we remember the year he had a bad injury on the trail, I think it was Quest. Brent started wearing a helmet after that. In one of the videos from yesterday it looked like he had it on under the hood of his parka. Wouldn't it be great to see him win?
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby brightspot » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:05 pm

He's been in the lead for a while, but hasn't done an 8 hour rest yet. So, too soon to tell. He also broke his collarbone in January. I wonder if he's wearing football shoulder pads for proection? :D
brightspot

Postby fladogfan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:39 pm

we can only hope. He's on my TTP but towards end because of the broken bone. Glad for him he's doing well...knock on wood. ;)
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Return to Follow That Musher!