Sigrid Ekran

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Sigrid Ekran

Postby fladogfan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Good to see you too frizzell66 :D
All my children have four feet and fur.
fladogfan

Postby frizzell66 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you, thank you! Fun to be back with my doubled up classes - we have 2 classes K-5 through 6th grade this year (and one lone 7th grade class with only 28 students - should have been two classes)! So it was neat to hear so many of the new students starting to ask other students "What is this Iditarod?" because I wasn't spoiling it too early! Then it was neat to hear the responses of previous students as they began to "teach" the new students all about the Iditarod! Warms my heart!

And then finding out Sigrid Ekran was back - woo-hoo! Going with an all-female Top 3 this year (yes, probably voting more with my heart than my head, but too bad intellect) - Sigrid Ekran, Jessie Royer, and Aliy Zirkle. I want to see them crowd out all those up and coming boys!

Here are some great links for Sigrid videos I have found so far:

http://www.klattermusen.com/adventure/sigrid-ekran - a mini-documentary/reality website - you can actually vote for Sigrid to win on another part of the website!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujury8sq5cU - another mini-documentary - I love her comments about feeling lonely at a party and at home with her dogs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnsiRCZx9B0 - and a dog food commercial of all things - but what beautiful aerials - wish American commercials were more like this!

Enjoy!
frizzell66

Postby Moose » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Wow. Thanks for these, Frizzell. Great videos! She is so soft-spoken, and I am so losing my hearing, that I didn't realize she was speaking English until well into the first video. 8-)
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby fladogfan » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:53 am

Very nice frizzell. Yes, wouldn't it be nice our dog food adds were as beautiful?
fladogfan

Postby frizzell66 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:43 am

I'd watch more American ads if they looked like that. As it is, I record everything I watch on TV now so I can fastfoward the commercials. I only do podcasts now on my iphone in the car (haven't turned on the car radio in forever), and I have AdBlock Plus loaded on every computer I use. Less ads make for a happier life!
frizzell66

Postby Crystal » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Love the videos Sigrid is so cool :D
Crystal

Postby frizzell66 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Kjøre, Sigrid, kjøre!
frizzell66

Postby frizzell66 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:50 am

Yeah, Sigrid - won the 4-wheeler!
frizzell66

Postby fladogfan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:21 am

Isn't that cool? Wonder if cost to take it home is included in prize?
fladogfan

Postby frizzell66 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Aw this post brings back so many good memories - go, Sigrid, go! Maybe I just need to follow the Norway race this year - Go, Dallas, go!
frizzell66

Previous

Return to Follow That Musher!