GoLanceGo®...

If you are dedicated fan of a particular musher, feel post or gather detailed information as much as you would like here. You can post updates, rumors and random gossip about your favorite musher or dog team, post pictures, or just connect with fellow supporters. A special welcome to all mushers who would like post or just lurk.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

GoLanceGo®...

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 am

You all are so so kind....saving Lance's thread for me to start :D :D :D

Lance Mackey's COMEBACK KENNEL (dial up users be patient...lots of content and slow loading)

LM...” It’s more interesting when you don’t know who’s going to win right up to the end”...

GoLanceGo®

daniel
Peace,Love and SnowDogsGo...
ThisSpaceForRent

Re: GoLanceGo®...

Postby RHPmom » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm with you! I watched parts of the race on one of our satellite sports stations last year, by the end my hubby and I were both cheering him on! It was the first time I'd ever actually gotten to see part of the race, and I tuned in every week faithfully. As a resident of Florida, it's unlikely I'll ever get to enjoy the event in person, but I hope that station broadcasts again this year, we loved the excitement last year, and looked forward to it every week. We've been owned by sibes for 18 years, currently we have 4, and are kind of goofy about our pups, blogging, watching anything and everything we can find about them, and involved in a couple of different chat forums dedicated to the breed, as well as rescue. I'm starting to get really excited about this years race!
RHPmom

Postby Heidi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Here's an excellent article about how Lance helped make a Fairbanks man's dreams come true:

http://newsminer.com/news/2008/feb/28/fairbanks-mans-dreams-come-true-yukon-quest-300/

:)
Heidi

Postby Heidi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:07 pm

And this is from JeanieB's Iditarod trip blog:

"BUT yesterday Vet Check was incredible. I am going to run out of descriptive words. Lance was ALL THAT AND MORE. He is so incredibly real and a bundle of enthusiastic energy, truly an 'energizer bunny'. He is eating up this attention with the media and fans, but in a humble way. He got a cell phone call while talking to the press, answered it casually, and did some quick directions to whomever it was, and grinned and said, "Gotta run, here, I'm busy doing this RockStar bit", hung up and was right back to interviews, personal conversations with fans, picture taking, and autograph signing, while not skipping a beat of grabbing the dogs out of their boxes, nuzzling them and gently lowering them to tie them for the vets to check. His eye contact and ability to make each person feel like he is talking right to them is amazing. His dogs look great, and all got a total bill of health for the Iditarod, even one that Lance had some doubts about because of cut/split in a foot pad. His foot is healing perfectly."

Read more of her blog here: http://www.iditaroddreams.blogspot.com/
Heidi

Postby dilli » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Northen Lights Media is following Lance

http://northernlightmedia.com/iditarod/
We've got treats
dilli

Postby coolhandred » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:46 pm

The Marks Pack is 100% behind Lance and the dogs! He has got lots of love coming his way from Central Pennsylvania.-Inky, Mimi, Gracie, Gus, and Noel
coolhandred

Postby JeanieB » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 pm

OK, TSFR............Daniel Darlin', get this. I have been order by Mith to give you the message that she told Lance that YOU were the one who coined the original GOLANCEGO,
and that Lance was duly impressed. :lol: :lol: Oh what a great time we had tonight, but I'll start a new thread for that.

JeanieB
"When women reach a certain age, they begin to collect dogs. This is known as "Many - Paws""
JeanieB

Postby CynCyn37 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Heidi wrote:Here's an excellent article about how Lance helped make a Fairbanks man's dreams come true:

http://newsminer.com/news/2008/feb/28/fairbanks-mans-dreams-come-true-yukon-quest-300/

:)

I think more of Lance after every article I read! Wow, what a guy.
CynCyn37

Skype ID: CynCyn37

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:27 am

JeanieB wrote:OK, TSFR............Daniel Darlin', get this. I have been order by Mith to give you the message that she told Lance that YOU were the one who coined the original GOLANCEGO,
and that Lance was duly impressed. :lol: :lol: Oh what a great time we had tonight, but I'll start a new thread for that.

JeanieB

You know, Lance and his kennel can use it anytime they want...with or without the ® ...LOL

GoLanceGo ®

daniel
ThisSpaceForRent

Postby ThisSpaceForRent » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 am

This is now his race to win, or lose...

GoLanceGo ®

:D

daniel
ThisSpaceForRent