Live IditaProject Flash Stream - 8:00 a.m.

The BSSD Student Broadcasting Team will be working in the field to provide as much coverage of the 2009 Iditarod as possible. This is a multi-village student project, and so everything you see is result of many students working together. Use this forum to offer comments, suggestions, requests, and feedback. This area also houses links to past IditaProject video, pictures and audio.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Testing Ustream.tv Hack

Postby dilli » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:19 pm

choppy audio and video for me .. 9 users ... am on dial up.
We've got treats
dilli

Postby sc-race-fan » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Choppy video and audio here too. :o Screen reads 4:22pm, It's 8:22pm here on the east coast at Hilton Head, SC with a "Slow" 28.8 dialup. Doing a little vacation before the race and back to the triplets... I'll be on a good "pipe" back there at 56mb!!! So the feed should be fantastic Thanks for testing another option!! Just looked again... Greeen walls and stacked yellow boxes, choppy country music and 3 viewers!! Sent out a Postcard to you from here today!!
Proud PaPa of the triplet litter; Aidan (B), Bailey (G), and Cameron (B). Cameron is on top in picture; Bailey, of course, is the bowhead!!
sc-race-fan

Location: formerly Columbia, South Carolina, now residing in Mooresville, North Carolina

Postby Heidi » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Says "Off Air" so I guess it works, but I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see anything. :)
Heidi

Postby tanglefoot » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:33 am

me too got the off air command coming up but can see what looks like a computer monitor type viewing window thingy hahaha not sure what you'd call it but i guess its the player...in blue?

looking forward to seeing one live
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Previous

Return to IditaProject Video, Images & Audio