Live Feed?!?!?

This is a forum for general discussion of dogsled racing, with a special focus on Alaska, and is open to all. It is expected that this area will see the most activity during the months leading up to, and during the annual Iditarod sled dog race. Pictures from races can be posted here. Hosting is provided by the Bering Strait School District (BSSD), and the area is open all year. Care to be one of our volunteer moderators? Contact us!

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

Re: Live Feed?!?!?

Postby Frozen Chosen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:43 pm

dilli, send me Mith's # through PM, okay, I'd like to talk with her. Or, does anyone have John's cell? Also, very glad to have John and SBT there to be there for her right now! She'll be laughing about this next year, and she'll be very proud, but of course secretly, of this baptism. but for now, to have this mixed in with such great reception from the mushers/fans/alaskans...

MITH, MOST...MOST...of us ALASKANS are some of the NICEST, friendliest in the world! don't let that get passed you. (I've had the cops try to push me around too, things/cops have a way of compounding themselves here in the far north).
Last edited by Frozen Chosen on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whaz zup...
Frozen Chosen

Postby dilli » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 pm

Frozen .. I would LOVE to do that but I don't have her permission to give anyone her personal contact info .. I'm so sorry but out of respect, I just can't as much as REALLY want to .. (((((smooches))))))

((((((((Iditabuds))))))))

it is what is is and will go where it may .. thunder on Iditabuds .. maybe something good will come of this disgraceful incident ya never know what the Divine Plan is
We've got treats
dilli

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:50 pm

I thought I heard one of the TV guys mention that no other dogs were allowed on the street? Maybe the goofs don't know the difference between a "pet' and a service dog. Discrimination at it's finest! RRRR......
Anyway, I am glad she is with John and the kids, I think that is were she is meant to be, and just chalks this up (for now, anyway) to her own personal version of Iditarod strangeness!
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby deafcat » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:56 pm

I heard that, too, when they were talking to the sponsors with "Jack" the mascot (man in dog suit). Sure we don't want pets around the excited teams, but an experienced service dog??? Hello???
deafcat

Postby boo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:00 pm

There goes my girl....Jovi in lead, even tho he won't make the restart team
boo
boo

Postby flowerpower » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 pm

She's so cute....and I thought her team looked really good...not that I am much of a judge :)
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
flowerpower

Postby boo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:08 pm

There were probably 4 of her dogs that will make the 'real' team that weren't on the line....ceremonial is kind of crazy, so you save some from it. But the whole 23 she had to pick from looked awesome this year!!!
boo
boo

Postby MotorWerk » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:25 pm

John Baker's dogs looked very strong.
-exit body, exit mind-

""It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere among all the millions of stars, there is another planet where they speak Norwegian""
MotorWerk

Postby Moose » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Sebastian and Libby dating?!?!? ;)
Wag more, bark less.
Moose

Postby deafcat » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 pm

They did. Lots of good looking teams! Wow, my top 20 is shifting around in my head every 5 minutes. (commercial's over - back to the feed!)
deafcat

PreviousNext

Return to Mushing Talk