bssd in england

The BSSD Student Broadcasting Team will be working in the field to provide as much coverage of the 2009 Iditarod as possible. This is a multi-village student project, and so everything you see is result of many students working together. Use this forum to offer comments, suggestions, requests, and feedback. This area also houses links to past IditaProject video, pictures and audio.

Moderators: fladogfan, libby the lab, mira, mamamia, sc-race-fan

bssd in england

Postby tanglefoot » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:58 am

hi all, bit late but here at last is the photos of the BSSD vest beig proudly worn in the uk by me and the team.

thought you might like to see some photos, heres some of me , the dogs (sassy is missing from the pic ) and the sled and the trophies we won this year.

many thanks hope you are enjoying the race

matt and the team

DCP_0009_1.JPG

the team and their trophies

DCP_0004_1.JPG

DCP_0003_1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Re: bssd in england

Postby Johncn » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:11 am

Hey There,

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Will show the kids today,and the rest of the BSSD team. It goes well with your hard earned trophies.

Amazing that a couple of weeks ago we were breaking 1000 posts, and we are now looking at breaking 6000 posts probably tonight or tomorrow 8-) Wonder what we'll end up with by the Red Lantern.....hmmmmmm.

Thanks, Tangles!

Regards,

Johncn
Johncn

Skype ID: Johncn2

bssd in england

Postby dilli » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:08 am

Aiyee .. been dealing with computer issues .. finally got them squared away (I hope) .. still palying catch up .. thanks for profusely supplying us with that particular condiment, TSFR :lol: :lol:

Awwww (((((((Beloved Go Team Tangles Go))))) Proud Auntie Dills is sooooooo proud :D .. what a gorgeous lot you all are .. and spiffy as all get out in your fine BSSD vest surrounded by relics of glory and the 4 legged champions who garnered them!!!!!!! What? No Ems???? Too busy spit polishing the trophies???

aaaaaaaaAAAAWWOOOOWOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOooooo

Do I espy a magic bootie ??????? THE magic Bootie ???? 8-) 8-) :D :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROFHOWLING
We've got treats
dilli

Re: bssd in england

Postby tanglefoot » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 am

all bow to the magic bootie!!!hail salems bootie hahahaha
Believe in your dog team and your dog team will believe in you. – Frank Turner
TANGLEFOOT SLED DOG RACING TEAM
tanglefoot

Return to IditaProject Video, Images & Audio